Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Greetings from Dayton!

Mitch Braff, Executive Director, just led a fantastic workshop last night where the feedback was some of the best we have ever had. Firstly, 100% of the educators will use the material and 100% would recommend the class and materials. Here are two quotes from educators that sought me out after the class to share their enthusiasm:
"I thought it was the best workshop I have ever been to."
"Our table did not want to leave. We said, "No, the four hours can't possibly be up already!"
We have four new trainers for our 'Teaching with Defiance" trainings, and will be teaching later this month in Portland, Maine with one of our new trainers. This will make five TWD workshops in a thirty day period -- a record for us.

1 comment:

Crystal Clear Hearing Aids said...

I'm a subscriber on the JPEF newsletter and wanted to raise awareness of my support of Israel. I'm hoping individuals like you will support my writings:

At a time when Israel needs our support more than ever: I am writing a great blog about the rebirth of Israel. It demonstrates Israel's right to exist and I believe it will help people understand the importance of supporting this great country. All the topics are related to my new novel titled, Rebirth. Coming soon.

Please click the follow button on my blog which will lend support for my new novel, and forward the blog address below to any one who desires to support Israel. If you choose to follow the blog, it will help me gain more creditability when pitching the book to agents and publishers. Don't worry about junk email. You will never get any. Stories like this will only help public opinion, which will pressure our president to wise up and stop harrassing Israel.

Please tell others if you like what you read.
www.rebirthofisrael.blogspot.com

Thank you,
Dave Longeuay
(714) 325-5840